Time to step up Time to step up

Really dope beat. Any way I can get the instrumental from you?

ET 3.0 ET 3.0

I like the melody a lot. The bass kind of drowns out the snare in some parts though, therefor the 4 stars. Great track overall

Remembering Remembering

This is awesome. Lyrically you are fantastic and the flow is definately dope. pm me if you'd be interested in a collab. I think we could make some dope shit.

BummerCityTown responds:

Thank you sir!! I will def be hitting you up in the near future :)

Getting Around Beattape Getting Around Beattape

these are all great

I wrote to one of them already. If I record it and put it on here I'll def give you credit and let you know

DJEPITOME responds:

Thanks For Asking To Use My Music.

It Bugs Me When People Think They Can Just Over Dub On Shit Like It's Theirs.

These Beats Are All Taken Doe.

Thanks For Listening
Peace

Heavy Metal Hotline Heavy Metal Hotline

pretty freakin' funny

I'm a big comedy nut and I just discovered this section on ng (even though i've been on here for years, lol) and this is the first track I've heard so far. Great first impression.
8/10
4/5

JaShinYa responds:

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it. Be sure to check out our other skits on NG and our website for even more!

Thanks again for the comment!

Stop Calling Me (or whatever) Stop Calling Me (or whatever)

totally writing to this

I love this. the vibe is so chill its perfect. The whole thing mixes together so well too. I love it.
Ill def pm you the results.

drunkgorilla responds:

i know its late response but thanks man, glad you liked.

Shawty Let Get Fucked Up Shawty Let Get Fucked Up

if you do a remix

you should let me write a verse. I know if someone said that to me on here and i didnt know them id be like prolly not but im tellin you i wreck shit and id love to be on this. pretty good track. it could have better quality but so could mine so whatever.
4/5
8/10

Fr0z - Aggrivation Fr0z - Aggrivation

writing to this right now

i love this. wish it was a tad longer but i love it none the less.

A dead Memory A dead Memory

wow

very very nice. I like how in the beginning it sounds like you should just go in but once the other melodies kick in in kinda switches vibes. very nice. will write and send you the results (if thats cool with you of course)

DiroNomer responds:

Thanks man.

RD2011 Iron Monstrosity RD2011 Iron Monstrosity

awesome story

the beat goes well with the story. i can envision a giant robot monster destroying some random video game city. haha. great work

mrmcduts responds: